Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thunder Snow!

So it is the end of April and we are having a snowstorm.  We are actually having a thunder snowstorm.  It is the weirdest thing thunder and lightning while it is snowing.  It is the second time we have had one of these this year.  So far I would say we have accumulated at least three inches of snow.  Yuck!  We are supposed to get 6-10 inches. 
















Well this is not doing much to get me motivated for my spring and summer sales.  But I have been busy.  I made a lot of pottery this weekend.  I went from empty shelves to almost full shelves for another bisque firing.  This weekend I will either do two glaze firings or one glaze and one bisque firing.  Not sure yet.  We will have to see how motivated I am with glazing.  But I plan to get a lot done.  A little over one month before my sale at the Paine Art Center in Oshkosh.  Lots to do. 


After my last firing not much left. 


Now my shelves are full again.


No comments:

Post a Comment