Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Beautiful Weather for an Art Fair

We couldn't of asked for a better day for an art fair.  Everything went great.  My brother, husband, and my husbands friend helped me set up in the morning and it only took 45 minutes to get set up.  Then the fair was busy before it even started which was a great sign.  Lots of people and lots of sun! 

I did sell a lot of pieces which means I am making more pieces to replace them for the next show in July.  I have to get busy and today is a perfect day to do that because it is raining out.  Here are a few pictures from the sale. 

A special thanks to all that came out and visited my booth!  Also thanks to my family that helped me pack up at the end of the day.  It did not take long to tear down when I had 7 people helping me pack up my stuff. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaime,
    Sorry I missed this one ~ life just gets away sometimes.
    Glad you had a beautiful day ~ and it wasn't raining.
    Blessings
    Robin

    P.S. Got ya entered in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete