Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Glaze Firing

Today I unloaded my kiln and reloaded it with glazed work.  It should be done firing tonight.  I will have one more glaze firing before my show on May 21st.

I have a lot of things to do to get ready for my upcoming show.  So I will be busy this next week.  My Mother is going to come over and we are going to do a mock set up of my booth.  So I will be prepared for my early morning set up.  My shelves are also empty so I will have to start throwing pots again.  I have been slacking in that department because of a small injury.  So it is not by choice.  But it is putting me behind schedule because I have another show in June.   Empty shelves.....

Time to get busy.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work!
    Hope your O.K.
    I'm hoping to make it to one of your shows.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete