Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Very Busy!

Sorry it has been over a week since I last posted.  My blog has taken a back seat to my sale.  I have been working on a lot of things.  I have been throwing, trimming, firing, glazing, pricing, and getting everything together for my sale.  This first sale is taking a lot out of me.  I did not realize how many little things you have to think about and be prepared for.  I think the next two will be a lot easier.  10 more days to go.  Well here are a few pictures of what I have been up to. 





I did a set up of my display so I could figure out what I need to get and to get an idea of how to set everything up.  On the sale day we have to be set up by 7:30am so it is going to be an early day and I am not a morning person.  So the more I have organized the easier it will be for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great!
    I'm hoping to make it to one of your shows.
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete