Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shelves!

Today I have been busy working on my studio.
 
I made a shelf.  I am storing all my clay underneath it so I moved all the clay to store under the bottom shelf.  I also went to the store to buy some things that I will be able to work on tomorrow. 




I went for a run today and went past a garage sale.  I found these amazing things for my studio.  I found a shelving unit and little table for my studio.  I also found a table saw(not for my studio) but something I had to have.  I got a really good deal.  I bought all these things for $20.50!!!  So it was a great day!

                                                                                                                    


This is what my studio looks like so far!  Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment