Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A little Progress

Today I finally did some things in the studio.  I should really be doing more but I have been kinda lazy. 

Today I built a table with the new counter top my Aunt Lisa brought me this past weekend. This is going to be my glaze station. It is 5 feet long and it will be very easy to clean.








My neighbor also came over today!  My hole in the ceiling is gone.  He has to touch it up tomorrow and then it will be done.  Then I can paint that and also the tubing from the electrician.  Then I can check that off my list of things to do.




 
I have been working on figuring out how to hang curtains to separate my studio space from the laundry area.  I think I have found an easy cheap way to do that. Tomorrow I will have to go find a fabric that is not heavy and that will be somewhat easy to clean.  I am also planning on making 2 more tables tomorrow.  I have a busy day planned for tomorrow.  Hopefully I can get things moving again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment