Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting Closer

Today I got a lot accomplished. 


I finished my work table.  It has a layer of canvas on top so that clay does not stick to it. 






I painted the pipe from the electrician and my newly patched ceiling so that is all finished.

    

I also bought and hung two spot lights because there is not much light on that side of the room.  I placed one near the glaze area and one above the potter's wheel.  I might add one more light but we will see if two does the job.  This is what my studio looks like.  I have everything that I need to hang my curtains done I just have to sew my curtains.  Then I will be ready to start making some work!  I am really excited.  So with tomorrow off I think I will put up the curtain hardware and start sewing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment