Tracking the journey of setting up my ceramic studio and the hard work that follows

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Almost there!

I am getting closer!  I built another table for my shipping area and half way built my work table.  I would of finished it but I ran out of screws.  I need to run to the store today and get some screws so I can finish that project.   I also added a shelf to my glaze station table. 



  
I found fabric for my curtains! I was on my way to the fabric store and I went past Walmart and I thought maybe I should check it it out. I thought I was going to spend quite a bit of money on the curtains because I need 8 yards of fabric. But I got lucky at Walmart I found some not too heavy fabric for $2 a yard on their bargain shelf!!!





Also my neighbor touched up my ceiling so that is finished and I can paint it along with the tubing from the electrician.






I go back to work on Tuesday and I have some things I want to finish before I go back.  Hopefully I will be ready to rock and roll next week some time.  The curtain project will take some time to do but hopefully I can finish those next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment